Growing Pains Prenatal Classes
Are you a mom to be?
We offer FREE prenatal classes.
Classes fill up quickly, register NOW!Read more
Help your child succeed in school.
We are taking applications NOW!!
Pre-K prepares your child for the wonderful world of kindergarten.Read more
Does your child exhibit CHALLENGING BEHAVIORS?
This FREE parenting program is dedicated to supporting and strengthening families, and preparing them to handle misbehavior and learn preventive approaches.Read more
Wayne Community College,Early Learning Center teaches children to plant and grow produce.
It is provided as an alternative to snack to teach awareness of nutritional foods.Read more
Parents as Teachers
parent education program, which supports parents in their role as their child's first and most influential teacher.Read more
Annual Born Learning Festival
The first Saturday in June.
Lots of FREE Festivities for children and their families.Read more
Assist facilities in meeting health and safety regulations.
Conduct hearing and vision screenings.Read more
Welcome to the Partnership for Children of Wayne County
The Partnership for Children of Wayne County, Inc. is a non-profit organization designed to provide programs and services for families and children in Wayne County, North Carolina.
The Partnership for Children of Wayne County...
- is a catalyst for bringing different groups together for the sake of the children.
- educates the community on the critical needs of young children and helps develop solutions.
- administers Smart Start funds from the state legislature to support programs to benefit children ages 0-5 and their families.
- administers the NC Pre-K Program, which is designed to provide at-risk four-year olds an opportunity for quality preschool education.
- manages the Safe Kids-Wayne County Chapter along with other collaborating agencies to promote the prevention of accidental childhood injuries.
- distributes free Born Learning educational materials for parents through a grant from the United Way of Wayne County.
The Partnership for Children of Wayne County builds partnerships with families and the community to create a comprehensive system of early care and education. In doing so, our community leads the way in building a brighter future for all of North Carolina.
MISSION: The Partnership for Children provides or connects families with early care & education, health, and family support services needed for young children.
VISION: Children will receive the start they need to become educated, healthy, and self-reliant people who strengthen the social and economic future of Wayne County.